Maintenance and repairs are an important part of the service we give you.
We carry out regular maintenance to make sure your home is safe and comfortable.
Where Aspire Maintenance is responsible for maintenance, we will:
- Carry out day-to-day repairs
- Perform regular health and safety checks
- Carry out servicing of items such as boilers and fire extinguishers
- Refurbish and redecorate properties at regular intervals
- Look after outdoor and garden areas
- Prepare homes for reletting when a resident leaves
This work will be carried out by our maintenance team or by approved specialist contractors.
To help us look after your home, you should:
- Keep your home in a clean and tidy condition
- Report any maintenance issues to us as soon as possible
- Make good any damage to the property or its contents
Reporting a repair
You should report any maintenance issues or repairs to us as soon as possible, in one of these ways:
- Speak to your Support Worker or a member of staff
- Call our maintenance team: 0161 710 3982
- Fill in our maintenance reporting form
Maintenance reporting form
Out of hours
If you have an emergency maintenance problem out of office hours, for example on a bank holiday, at night or at the weekend, you should phone the emergency out of hours number:
Existing Aspire Maintenance clients, you can call our dedicated emergency number on 0161 710 3982
View response times for repairs